Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Weekend Ozarks

I drove down to the Ozarks last weekend.  Looked around Butler, MO walking around the square then to El Dorado Springs, MO stopping downtown to walk around the city park, pavilion and springs. Going around Springfield,  I took the HWY 65 (aka Schoolcraft) freeway at the east side of the city and happy to report that it's finally finished.  At Ozark, MO I got off on HWY 14 and then a short drive SE to Ava, MO.  I scoped out the town and the National Park where I would head the next morning.
'
My trip back home was very colorful with stops at Bennett Springs and Truman Lake. I bit the dust and skirted around KC on I-435 at rush hour arriving home at 6:30, just in time for a tall cool one.

Views from Kansas City to the Ozarks and back in October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment